Welcome to the Arkansas Professional Development Registry
The PDR was designed by the Arkansas Department of Human Services: Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (DCCECE). DCCECE is responsible with ensuring
Arkansas’ youngest children receive high-quality care and education so they arrive to school ready to learn. Through the PDR, individuals can register for professional
development opportunities and obtain resources to enhance their knowledge and skills. To learn more about the PDR, please visit our About Us page.
Why join the PDR?
The PDR promotes the early childhood care and education field as a profession and you as a professional. Together, we can create a better educated workforce to serve our children!
The PDR offers you a way to:
- Organize your training and college coursework
- Efficiently track your ongoing professional development
- Create a pathway for future professional development
- Connect with others who care about children and families
- Find training on a statewide basis
The PDR is designed to serve:
Teachers, trainers, directors, mentors, superintendents, principals, consultants, collaborative partners, family members and anyone else who wants to learn how to support young children